1 reply to this topic

#1 DarkEye

DarkEye

• Donator
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Donator

Posted 13 March 2018 - 02:31 AM

Hello Everyone, My Name is DarkEye, I'm in my late 30's, currently in the U.S. - I've messed with PHP, and C#, however I'm not a master by no means. I currently do not have a website, but I'm looking to start a forum related to Anxiety and Panic Disorder's. I enjoy watching good movies in my spare time and I try to learn something new everyday. Looking forward to being a part of this community.

#2 DarkEye

DarkEye

• Donator
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Donator

Posted 14 March 2018 - 01:26 PM

I must say that in the past 2 days since I've joined this forum. I'm highly pleased with the information and knowledge that the members of this community have to offer. I really love the tutorial section as it has help me gain some knowledge and will be helping me out when I proceed to create my forum. I have 4 tutorial threads bookmarked, and will probably end up bookmarking many more.

I'm kind of disappointed that no members have commented on my introduction to welcome me to the forum, but that's okay. Either way I'm glad to be here, and hopefully one day I will be able to contribute, as my knowledge grows.

I appreciate everyone who took the time to read my introduction and this reply here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users