•  

Staff applications open!

We are looking for dedicated members to join the Community Team to help enforce the community rules and make IV a better place for everyone.
Do you think you have what it takes to join? Apply here: http://invision-viru...f-applications/
IV Management

- - - - -

Do you like school?

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#41 Robinson

Robinson

Community Team

• Community Team Leadership
  • 365 posts
  • LocationIV Strip Club

Posted 25 April 2019 - 07:32 AM

Hated school, but I loved College :)

Do not PM me or any Staff member with support related questions

| Community Rules | News | License FAQ | License Reset | Join Discord | Donator Info |

Posted Image

#42 Powk

Powk

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 April 2019 - 02:45 AM

Today I do not study anymore, but I have a great longing for school, friends, recreation, when I used to take lessons to play ball, I miss that I feel it :(

#43 RybaK

RybaK

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 April 2019 - 11:08 PM

I hated school but I enjoy the Highschool, new teachers, new friends. Education is good, help you and me to be where we are now.

Edited by RybaK, 28 April 2019 - 11:09 PM.

#44 zeeks

zeeks

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 09:09 AM

School was decent, perfect for sleeping :D but eh i kinda miss it a bit because of all the people you got to socialize with

#45 Kevin Speirs

Kevin Speirs

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 08:26 AM

I enjoy school currently, I'm in trade school for welding, it's okay, but I can't see myself welding for the rest of my life, it's very boring to me. I will say that welding is interesting, certainly challenging but I need some more fast paced activites in my life. I haven't told my family yet, but I'm switching my major next semester to take Wildland Firefighting. Essentially I'll be going from starting fires to bind metal, to stopping fires lol

#46 jdtown

jdtown

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 July 2019 - 06:00 AM

I only enjoy school for business , it has really helped my company grow and I have learned almost everything biased off of prior experience and lectures I have sat through. I think its a must for everyone to at least finish.

#47 1c3c0ld

1c3c0ld

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 12:48 AM

I hated school my whole life, and I still do. I graduated long time ago, and I can't remember a thing from school. My grades sucked at school, but the table turned when I went to university and graduated with a gpa of 3.81 / 4.0.

#48 02diablo

02diablo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 04:30 AM

ehhhhh i like the social aspect but dispize the actual idea

#49 ecldnd

ecldnd

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 03:15 PM

I hate school beacause u have to learn stupid things  :))

#50 Rebekah

Rebekah

• Donator
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationCanada

Donator

Posted 18 July 2019 - 01:38 AM

Hated it growing up and I even dropped out of high school but a few years later I realized how important it actually is so I enrolled back into school to finish my missing credits.
After I completely finish that I am going to college for child and youth care.

Anyone that actually reads this, I can stress it enough how important school actually is.
Posted Image

#51 28wizz

28wizz

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 04:30 AM

The majority think school sucks but i find it boring to stay home for too long. I think schools are great as you can just make friends and meet people.

#52 Lupetto

Lupetto

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 05:43 PM

I like the "School" <- a place where you can study something you will need in your life, that help you to grow.

I dont like the "School System" <- Boring places make to build standard people that do standard things...

#53 Apollo317

Apollo317

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 05:02 PM

A quick answer is no. However I do enjoy classes that appeal to me and that I find interesting. Throughout high school I only enjoyed my anatomy and advanced biomed class. Towards the end of high school I started (and finished) my EMT school and I enjoyed it. Being in the medical field was a goal of mine so I figured I’d start out at the basic level. EMT school was physically and mentally demanding but I honestly did enjoy it. Now I’m working as an EMT in a hospital and love going to work. So now I’m going through my nursing school pre req’s and hate all the BS classes that don’t apply to the actual knowledge of nursing. So yeah I don’t enjoy school u less I find it interesting.

#54 zeddhvh

zeddhvh

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 November 2019 - 02:36 AM

I live in Brazil, and I find schools very bad, but I believe they are needed anyway.

#55 Tricky

Tricky

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 November 2019 - 09:47 PM

I must say it was over 20 years ago I was at school and I hated it from start to finish things were very different back then tho.

#56 Oploskoffie

Oploskoffie

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 November 2019 - 07:48 PM

I am in Uni right now and it's really fun, I learn tons of new things I can use and especially about programming!

#57 AnduTzu

AnduTzu

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 November 2019 - 01:22 AM

Sometimes I enjoy going to college, sometimes it is just boring... I miss my high school at lot. Also, I ve just moved to UK 3 years ago, I missed my friends.
Overall, as someone said before, you cannot work to your dream job if you dont wanna to. You need to be involved and to study to achieve this goal.

#58 silviusiana

silviusiana

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 November 2019 - 03:43 AM

To be honest it was nice at school, you knew you were going and returning home without any stress. After you finish school, look for work, make money, etc. Better at school.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users