• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kori

Kori

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 02:52 PM

Hello guys i search a tutorial for Update the board.

I have found any tutorials but i am New in this

#2 kaljukass

kaljukass

Invision-Virus Nerd

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:20 PM

View PostKori, on 12 January 2018 - 02:52 PM, said:

Hello guys i search a tutorial for Update the board.
I have found any tutorials but i am New in this
Not needed look for any kind of tutorial. Everything goes as usually, simply upload the new files, go to login to admin cp and there You will see notice something like this "New version is available, do You want to upgrade" and button like "Upgrade now" and also the simple login ie without update. You select the first and everything what You should to do is on the display as usualy as been.

#3 Kori

Kori

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:14 PM

View Postkaljukass, on 12 January 2018 - 08:20 PM, said:

Not needed look for any kind of tutorial. Everything goes as usually, simply upload the new files, go to login to admin cp and there You will see notice something like this "New version is available, do You want to upgrade" and button like "Upgrade now" and also the simple login ie without update. You select the first and everything what You should to do is on the display as usualy as been.

Backup? I have a local server and the update is done without errors. Now i will make this with my live board

#4 kaljukass

kaljukass

Invision-Virus Nerd

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 03:27 AM

View PostKori, on 12 January 2018 - 09:14 PM, said:

Backup? I have a local server and the update is done without errors. Now i will make this with my live board
Good, but backup is always OK, if You have something important, what may be lost somehow. Usually is need to backup the database.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users