•  

Staff applications open!

We are currently in need of more staff members. Feel you are ready to take on the tasks of being a Community Team Member? Apply today here: http://invision-viru...f-applications/
IV Management

- - - - -

GTA V or GTA IV

• Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

#121 pagentpetrov

pagentpetrov

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 02:57 AM

In my personal opinion GTA IV was great for its time but as soon as the release of GTA V came about there was a lot more online orientation which really sank GTA IV.

#122 Invisionmember

Invisionmember

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 April 2020 - 02:48 AM

We talk about different years of production, different cities and money invested in the games. GTA 5 it's much better than 4 but it needs alot of resources.
Not every people have a good pc so the gta 4 is a good deal for them.
I surely like the gta 5 and i hope you enjoy gta 5 too.

#123 DKDe

DKDe

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 April 2020 - 06:17 AM

Gta 5 is a better production because of the time took for it and the years got better graphics

#124 The Riot

The Riot

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 April 2020 - 11:15 PM

GTA V hands down. If you play it on PC you also can then use FiveM which has some awesome modded server and completely changes the game which I find more enjoyable then GTA Online.

#125 abcdnuymds

abcdnuymds

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 May 2020 - 07:56 PM

Well ofcourse GTA V. There's no comparison. U have much more things to do and the graphics themselves are insane, plus I really love its story. I have played and finished it on ps4 a while ago

#126 KIANickk

KIANickk

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 09:12 PM

Id Definitely say I prefer the physics etc in GTA4 but GTA5 has a lot more opportunities and is a lot less buggy. Although id prefer to play GTA5 that doesent mean I wouldnt go an have a blast from the past like, Just have to hope there is a sort of combination for the next GTA game. (If there is one...)

#127 DapperDuff

DapperDuff

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida, USA

Posted 16 May 2020 - 03:49 PM

Why not Grand Theft Auto IV on Grand Theft Auto V? The other day, I was on a FiveM server that imported the entire map directly into the game. It was amazing refresh in a childhood favorite game of mine!

~Duff

#128 _.EvilExecutor._

_.EvilExecutor._

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 May 2020 - 06:18 PM

GTA V is FREE ON EPIC GAMES ALONG WITH THE MULTIPLAYER!

Edited by _.EvilExecutor._, 17 May 2020 - 06:19 PM.

#129 Heaton

Heaton

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 June 2020 - 08:25 AM

FiveM Server is the way to go! Especially some of the roleplay servers! There's lots of servers out there as well so there's plenty to get involved in!

#130 gustav94

gustav94

• Donator
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Donator

Posted 23 October 2020 - 12:11 AM

I love to play GTA V RP so im gonna say that even I don't have great expierience in GTA IV Multiplayer I love GTA V more and it has great RP servers out there where you can enjoy playing
"The world is not changed by your opinion - - it is changed by your example." - Paulo Coelho

#131 AstarothRTH

AstarothRTH

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 25 October 2020 - 11:51 PM

I have to tell you that gta v has a good structure and a better video graphic. GTA V is divided into : Single player and multi player ( Online / FiveM )
But disavantages are that online has a lot of cheaters who want to bully you.
However, i preffer to play fivem bacause i can find a lot of friends for other games

#132 noobs_own

noobs_own

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 January 2021 - 08:15 PM

I'm gonne say GTA V, simply because the succes it still has over all of these years and also because I never had GTA IV

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users