•  

Staff applications open!

We are currently in need of more staff members. Feel you are ready to take on the tasks of being a Community Team Member? Apply today here: http://invision-viru...f-applications/
IV Management

GS Server List - Error log

server list server servers error error log errors

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Ex1Tko_*

Guest_Ex1Tko_*

Posted 19 October 2017 - 09:41 PM

Hi guys!

Describing the problem:
  • 1. What problem are you having?
I created a new web with fresh install (so i not upgrade or anything else). I don't allow any applications, only system what (was required) and everything what I can from this system I disabled in admin panel (only this sub-applications.remained: System, Profiles, Dashboard, module__core_activity and module__core_discovery).
  • 2. What were you doing when the problem occurred?
Like I say, I created a fresh install, then install Server List and disable this applications. I don't know if it's somehow connected with that.
  • 3. Picture/Video of the problem:
Posted Image
InvalidArgumentException:  (0)
#0 /home/devilgam/public_html/servery/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(214): IPS\_Member->canAccessModule(NULL)
#1 /home/devilgam/public_html/servery/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(86): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->init()
#2 /home/devilgam/public_html/servery/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher::i()
#3 {main}
  • 4. What hook/mod is causing the problem?
Did you mean application? (GS) Server List
Versions:
  • 5. What version of IP.B are you using?
  • 6. What PHP version are you running?

Required links:
  • 7. Who is your web hosting provider?
fecony.eu
  • 8. What is your board URL? (you can send it via PM if we ask you for it)
http://servery.devilgaming.sk/

IP.B Package/Miscellaneous
  • 9. Where did you download the IP.B installation package?
Oh my gosh, I don't remember. Probably from this site.
  • 10. What did you try to solve the problem?
I don't know guys what to do. I am really helpless so I am pleasing anybody for any advice.
  • 11. What username and password can we use to see the problem.
For the admin? I sent login data via message. It's risky giving it here.

Customization:
  • 12. Are you using a custom or default skin?
I am using default skin.

Thank you so much guys for any advice!

#2 Guest_Ex1Tko_*

Guest_Ex1Tko_*

Posted 20 October 2017 - 08:09 PM

Guys, someone who understand Russian language and can translate this? https://ipbmafia.ru/...ibka-na-forume/ I don't understand what he means, but he has the same problem as me. Thank you!

#3 _.:illus!on:._

_.:illus!on:._

CML

• Community Management Leadership
  • 2,840 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 12:34 AM

you know google translate? xD
he said he marked toolbox as main app and after changing back to forums it works

Posted Image

#4 Guest_Ex1Tko_*

Guest_Ex1Tko_*

Posted 21 October 2017 - 12:59 AM

I know what is Google Translate and I hope, you know fact google translate is not translating very well. Especially unless I have no overview about what is he talking. I am still don't understand, what toolbox he means? Where can I find him and change it back?

"Thanks" for your arrogant attitude.

Edited by Ex1Tko, 21 October 2017 - 01:01 AM.

#5 _.:illus!on:._

CML

• 2,840 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 01:44 AM

i also used only google translate and i understood it
i wrote in english what he said, without his "sorry" and "thanks" and that is what you want lol
ok i forgot to write into what he changed it back, it is edited now

again with some additional informations (which are logical in my eyes but there can be people out there who don't know it is possible to change the main app):
Toolbox is an installed app, seems without any public content, that is the reason for the error
and he changed the main app back to forums and after that it works

As you can see in russia forums they also think it is logical and the people who run a forum know what they do because there are no additional information ;)
I think that as well because in the eyes of every "expert" a forum owner has to know what he is doing and it is not arrogant if i presuppose that

Posted Image

#6 Guest_Ex1Tko_*

Guest_Ex1Tko_*

Posted 21 October 2017 - 02:53 AM

Okey, let's look at this from another side.

I knew, I can change application to main. I was trying XYZ times set it through this but unsuccessful. I don't have any toolbox in that damn administration panel or in system/default/any applications. Only what can I find in administation is SQL Toolbox and I think it's not that (irony).

If you will be good, Mr Einstein and can write exact technique how to fix that for stupid person like me? I will send you flowers and box of sweets. Thanks.

Edited by Ex1Tko, 21 October 2017 - 02:55 AM.

#7 _.:illus!on:._

CML

• 2,840 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 03:01 AM

maybe you installed another app which is set as main app it must not be toolbox? and the main question which app is set as your main app?

if forums is your main app some files or the database is corrupted, try to reupload the the suite and overwrite all files, if it doesn't work you need to try it with a reinstall

Posted Image

#8 Guest_Ex1Tko_*

Guest_Ex1Tko_*

Posted 21 October 2017 - 03:19 AM

I was trying reinstall website about few hours ago. I updated (with fresh instalation means deleting FTP and DB files) on new version 4.2.2 because I thought the problem can be there. So I am now using this version and of course, nothing has changed. It's hard to understand what are you meaning with that main applications so i send you screenshot of my applications ... Or maybe if you find little time for me I can send you PM with login data and you can live watch from my administration.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#9 _.:illus!on:._

CML

• 2,840 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 03:44 AM

main app = default app
the start is there to set it and on your system "System" is set as default app, no wonder it doesn't work because the system is not an app and has no front end for public
you need to set forum as default/main app

if you really know how it works why you set system as default/main app?

Posted Image

#10 Guest_Ex1Tko_*

Guest_Ex1Tko_*

Posted 21 October 2017 - 04:13 AM

I just tried set Forum as main application but then I don't know where to find list of servers? In main menu nothing has changed so I don't have adress where can I find servers. When I install forum as application I get automatically link in menu, when I install (GS) Server List i get nothing, so only choice was set it as main application.

I don't said I know everything about this system. I am using it only second day, installed that for this server list, but I am not dumb and I am trying to get to know this system.

#11 _.:illus!on:._

CML

• 2,840 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 04:36 AM

i don't know how the serverlist crap works but i 100% sure you will not find it by changing the main/default app
if it is a widget you will find it in the middle on the left site of the screen in public there is a field with an arrow
and the settings should be somewhere on the left site in admin panel like all settings

you should learn how to use the suite before you use it on a live site, just a hint ;)

Posted Image

#12 Guest_Ex1Tko_*

Guest_Ex1Tko_*

Posted 21 October 2017 - 04:45 AM

Oh my god, that was really widget. That was so damn easy and I can't find it.

Thank you for your time. I appreciate it!

Have a nice day!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: server list, server, servers, error, error log, errors

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users