5 post rule

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 deanm1990

deanm1990

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 11:25 PM

I was a little disgruntled at first regarding the new license. But on reflection, i think it is actually a decent idea. I personally have been a member for quite some time here, and i have never made any posts. There is no community if people do not interact. In addition, i am guilty of taking and not giving. So i guess its time to start playing the game.

All in all, a great idea - and there will be a massive influx of more activity no doubt with the new requirement.

#2 deltax78

deltax78

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 07:23 AM

Hello!

I agree, often we go on a forum one join and once the downloaded file we leave without discovering the community.

In the end(final) that allows to learn to know the community and the forum!

#3 RuneWire

RuneWire

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 10:57 PM

yeah it gives an actual community feeling to a community rather then like what delta said about signing up downloading and then leaving

#4 PavSwag

PavSwag

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 10:33 AM

I for one have visited the site each day so i feel like the new users definitely earn their stay by posting.

#5 Ic3Man

Ic3Man

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 09:39 AM

yes a great idea!

#6 Flamboyant

Flamboyant

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 02:36 AM

Good rule, however why 5 posts, it's kinda done in 5 minutes.

#7 Utilized

Utilized

• Donator
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Donator

Posted 17 October 2017 - 07:59 AM

I agree with this new rule. I was once a member with an account like a year or two ago; I don't have access to my old email and I can see why the staff implemented this new system. I think Invision-Virus was suffering with a lot of leechers
and there wasn't any real community connection as strong as how it will be like now. I'm hoping on meeting and talking to many people here, so Im all foward for the five post rule. Also in response to the "why 5 post?" I think its so its not so extensive and many more can be approved and introduced to the community?

#8 fazeyuuu

fazeyuuu

• Donator
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Donator

Posted 19 October 2017 - 01:31 AM

Most of the community interaction is happening on the IV Discord server now. You can join here: https://discord.gg/bnkanm6

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users