•  

Staff applications open!

We are currently in need of more staff members. Feel you are ready to take on the tasks of being a Community Team Member? Apply today here: http://invision-viru...f-applications/
IV Management

Submitter

File Information

• Submitted: Jul 11 2015 05:36 AM
  • Last Updated: Jul 11 2015 05:36 AM
  • File Size: 3.88MB
  • Views: 2534
  • Downloads: 43

Download MAXX Skin - Dark - Older Version 3.3.4

- - - - -

Tested a while back, for 3.1 IPB - With hooks and extras

Build 9

i tried the other skin you uploaded and will try this one too as i type and will you know :)

TheNullLover
Jul 14 2015 10:42 PM
How did it turn out? let me know as I never tested this much at all because it's for the older 3.1 IPB I believe.

TheNullLover, on 14 July 2015 - 10:42 PM, said:

How did it turn out? let me know as I never tested this much at all because it's for the older 3.1 IPB I believe.

it didn't go well with latest version installed in my forum...!

as you said it is good with older vesions.

keep them coming dude :)

TheNullLover
Jul 15 2015 08:50 AM
I'm afraid these were just skins I hunted for whilst I was learning about IPB so I'm not looking any more, though if you have a hard time finding one you like just PM me which one you're after and I'll see if I can get it for you :)
well, i love the rolling banners in the upper header part for these skins :D

i wish i can get them from you or anyone else to integrate them in another script i use for another software i'm using right now!

PS. i tried to integrate them with another skin i used but could'nt go through the hard work needed there :(

i really am looking for IBSKIN's IVY LEAGUE skin if you can your hands on it ...!

thnks dude and much appreciated for this cool skin you shared, keep it up

TheNullLover
Jul 17 2015 09:13 PM
Yea its a ball ache swapping skin elements from one to another, I had a quick look and there was no skins up for grabs but if you PM me the name I won't forget and get it if I see it,

Other files you may be interested in ..

14 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

1 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users

Lelego, Bing (3), Google (2)