File Information

• Submitted: Oct 19 2014 01:43 AM
  • Last Updated: Oct 19 2014 01:43 AM
  • File Size: 8.81MB
  • Views: 30240
  • Downloads: 19,102

Download IP.Board.v3.4.7_[illus!on]_nulled

* * * * * 20 Votes

Invision Power Board, a fast, efficient, scalable community solution written in PHP and using MySQL for database storage.

I've added a newssystem because some people wish to see the original news.
You get the original news over my server, so IPS doesn't know your site.

I've also added a Server Disc Space information in the IP.Board Diagnostics, which you can find in Support.
If you have problems with it or you don't want to see it, you can remove it in AdminCP -> System Settings -> Advanced -> Server Disc Space.

There is a new setting to display the IPS copyright in footer without a link to this site in AdminCP -> System Settings -> Advanced -> IPS Copyright.

If you have any problems with this release write it in the support section.

It is possible that you have problems on a freehoster. Look in the Support section
or in Tutorials to fix that.

thanks ilusin :D
Have not found any problems. Everything works as it must be.
Thanks !

Currently uploading the files. :P

ArianaTodayNet
Jan 13 2015 08:19 AM
Fatal error: Class 'db_driver_' not found in /home/arianato/public_html/forum/upload/admin/setup/sources/base/ipsRegistry_setup.php on line 1316

How do I solve this? I keep getting this....
I have a free host from hostinger, and this IPB is working PERFECTLY!
Great Job!
Warning: require_once(/home/?????/public_html/forum/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/?????/public_html/forum/index.php on line 23

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/?????/public_html/forum/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/??????/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/') in /home/????/public_html/forum/index.php on line 23

after i upload.

Niresh12495
Feb 07 2015 02:15 AM
Guys dont be like idiots you have to upload the contents of folder 'uploads' to your 'public_html'
markie looks like the server has some problem with php it was not able to detect the user folder path
I have a free host from hostinger, and this IPB is working PERFECTLY!
Great Job!
decent
Thanks !!!

Other files you may be interested in ..

• 2,131 Total Files
  • 40 Total Categories
  • 428 Total Authors
  • 1,456,206 Total Downloads
  • iAwards Latest File
  • Rinto Scriptz Latest Submitter

17 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 14 guests, 0 anonymous users

Alexa (1), Bing (2)