•  

Staff applications open!

We are looking for dedicated members to join the Community Team to help enforce the community rules and make IV a better place for everyone.
Do you think you have what it takes to join? Apply here: http://invision-viru...f-applications/
IV Management

Submitter

File Information

• Submitted: Jun 04 2014 04:06 AM
  • Last Updated: Jun 04 2014 04:06 AM
  • File Size: 189.36K
  • Views: 14209
  • Downloads: 3,679
  • Compatibility: 3.4.x

Download (DP32) Secondary Group Icons 2.0.0.

* * * - - 3 Votes
group icons

Screenshots
With this modification you can show all secondary group icons for each user in all areas where are users info details.
Features:
- enable/disable mod,
- select groups which can see secondary group icons,
- select order for secondary icons ( main icon will be first always ).

Step 1: Import the Hook File
Log in to your IP.Board Admin CP and visit the System tab -> Applications & Modules -> Manage Hooks page. In the 'Install a New Hook' section, browse to the XML file included with these instructions and click Open. Once it installs this hook, be sure to enable it!

Step 2: ACP Setup
Still inside the Admin CP, visit the System tab -> Tools & Settings -> System Settings page, and click on the (DP3X) Mods tab. There will be a section here entitled (DP32) Secondary Group Icons. Click on this to adjust the settings for this hook, then click the Update Settings button.

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots

Hey anybody can help me with this? I am able to get it working but it doesn't show the icons when using IE. Thanks
It's working perfectly.

LuckyStrike21
Apr 15 2018 11:14 PM
Why it said that i dont have access for downloading ?
I have this on the forums i'm a "Forum Administrator" on and it only shows one http://prntscr.com/jidtz3 group icon i have set my account secondary group to "Admistrator" but doesn't show the admin userbar. how do i fix this? i have this enable but it doesn't do anything

Other files you may be interested in ..

11 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

2 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users

AssAssiNX, SeMeGe, Bing (1)