•  

Staff applications open!

We are currently in need of more staff members. Feel you are ready to take on the tasks of being a Community Team Member? Apply today here: http://invision-viru...f-applications/
IV Management

Submitter

File Information

• Submitted: Oct 12 2013 11:44 PM
  • Last Updated: Oct 12 2013 11:44 PM
  • File Size: 100.2K
  • Views: 8344
  • Downloads: 1,367
  • Compatibility: 3.4.x

Download (M34) Form Manager 1.0.3

* * * * * 3 Votes

Setup multiple forms with the ability for pm, email or topic alerts when new form submissions are made. Also included is the ability to add custom fields for each form.

Feature list:

Optional confirmation email to let members know there message was received.
Per form option to add attachments. Including options based at member group level.
Send reply emails within the Form Manager
Quick preview feature for form logs.
Per form option for rules or instructions for each form.
Submit time wait feature, set how long each member group must wait before resubmitting a form.
Per form permissions for who can view and submit to a form. And also who can view any form logs.
Per member group option to bypass captcha.
Per form option to send out personal messages when new form submissions are made.
Per form option to send out emails when new form submissions are made.
Per form option to create a forum topic when new form submissions are made.

Custom Fields:
Allows you to quickly and effortlessly add custom fields to the contact system without the need to edit source code. Supported field types include:Text Input, Dropdown Box, Multi-Select Dropdown, Radio Buttons, Check Boxes, Text Area, Password and RTE Editor

great release
Thank you :)

RebelPhoenix
Nov 12 2013 04:28 AM
Doesn't seem to work with any other themes besides the IPB Default. Not asking for support, just giving you a heads up in case it's a MOD issue.
Learn to install things or get a better server before saying it won't work./
Thank you, I will try it.
Thank you, im gonna try it out :)
Thank you!!!
thnx
same thing here i have my godaddy domain and full control on my services and the only theme the Form manager works is IPB default theme
SCRATCH ^^^

In order to form manager work in every server you must have all ** Perl Module(s) ** installed properly included Mail services or it will not work. I manager to install all of it and now my modules work fine.
Will this work for 4.2.5?

Other files you may be interested in ..

32 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

6 members, 23 guests, 0 anonymous users

zajko, elsteroids97, Bing (2), m3alem23, Roby10124, Google (1), jfautowear, maxiguti