View other files from this member
- Submitted: Jun 24 2020 03:30 AM
- Last Updated: Jun 24 2020 03:30 AM
- File Size: 155.5K
- Views: 212
- Downloads: 43
- Compatibility: 4.4
Download Profile Songs 1.0.5
music songs profile
Profile Songs -Appendix will allow your users to download music tracks for playback in their profiles using a custom audio player.
Adds custom java-script / j-query / ajax music players added to user profiles (if they have downloaded tracks) Allow their users to upload multiple music tracks to their profiles Adds a playlist with all the loaded music, making it easy to switch tracks Easily edit titles tracks by pressing and holding the name of the track in the playlist without having to reload the page. Easily move tracks by dragging them to your chosen position.
- The audio player has 5 buttons
- Repeat (this will repeat the playback track)
- Next (go to the next track)
- Previous (go to the last track)
- Volume (Bar volume switch) It will also show the volume that you can drag using 2 more buttons, allowing you to turn it up or down
- Play / Pause (does what it says on a can) Easily delete each track without reloading the page (a pop-up window will appear asking you to confirm deletion)
- Participants can adjust the buttons / volume / progress bar of their audio players to choose from 8 colors that are either solid or with a shadow
- Set the auto play function so that the participant tracks automatically play when the page loads.
- Allow members to add other users' tracks to their playlists
- It will not duplicate or copy any audio files, but only add the ability to play the track in the playlists of other participants.
- Tracks added to playlists through shared access will not be taken into account when calculating user downloads, since they do not actually download a new track.
- Participants can switch the ability of other users to easily add their tracks to their playlists through an audio player.
- When a user gives permission to publish their tracks, a icon for a new addition to my playlist will appear next to their track names.
- If a user adds a track of another participant to his playlist, and the loader decides to delete his track, the tracks will also be deleted from all playlists to which he was added. Administrator user group settings (they are set for each group)
- Can upload audio tracks
- Choose the maximum download size for the track
- Choose the maximum download limit for each download.
- Select the total number of tracks that the participant can download Extensions
- Shop users
- Add goods to the store members, allowing you to accrue points to participants for downloading tracks.
- It will override all set permissions of the group, except for the total number of downloads per package, so if you want users to only be able to add tracks through store items, you need to remove their permissions in order to use it, and the item will be the only way to add tracks.
Other files you may be interested in ..
By Rinto Scriptz
Jan 24 2016 12:20 AM
Nov 03 2016 01:15 AM
Apr 07 2018 03:38 PM
May 23 2018 08:59 AM
Apr 24 2013 06:51 AM
Jan 12 2014 01:46 AM
Jan 12 2014 01:49 AM
Jun 04 2014 02:30 AM
- 2,232 Total Files
- 40 Total Categories
- 456 Total Authors
- 1,574,517 Total Downloads
- [PAID] [NULLED] Project Manager Latest File
- cold Latest Submitter
29 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
1 members, 24 guests, 0 anonymous users
Google (2), ISaiDPower, Bing (2)