•  

Staff applications open!

We are currently in need of more staff members. Feel you are ready to take on the tasks of being a Community Team Member? Apply today here: http://invision-viru...f-applications/
IV Management

Submitter

File Information

• Submitted: Apr 29 2020 08:22 PM
  • Last Updated: May 11 2020 03:34 PM
  • File Size: 7.79MB
  • Views: 483
  • Downloads: 205
  • Compatibility: 4.3

Download GreenHazePL

- - - - -

Screenshots
And here is my third full-fledged style that I successfully repeated

The style is written on the original topic from ip.suite4 default, which means that there shouldn’t be any bugs of glitches of lags.
Download and wait for a new update, as well as my other styles that I added before # _ # _ # _ I do not give up my work !!!!!!!
The style will be updated only next week, maybe before not so much time for me to do these styles.
The style is not finished yet, the work is done at a percentage of 80 so all the remaining small change is an additional 20 percent of font awesome icons but you can work without them now
@ # What else is not in this style &!:?:

A full menu as on the original ----> It will be done in a week, possibly earlier, as I mentioned above.
Quick search -----> also at the moment is missing will be as mentioned above about updating the style.
The bottom of the footer site -----> will be done as in the original
Profile in forum message topics.
Forum message topics.
Social networks over the site header.
and more than something else can not be described in this white sheet, so to speak.
Why did I make the second translation? a lot of people write from different countries ...

And here is my 3rd full style which I have successfully repeated

The style is written on an original topic of ip.suite4 default and this means that bugs glitches lag shouldn't be all clean!
Enjoy and wait for new update and to my other styles that I added earlier # _ # _ # _ I do not throw my work !!!!!!!
The style will be updated only next week probably sooner not much time I have to do these styles.
The style is not over the work performed on percent 80 all usausausa little thing is an additional 20 percent of the font awesome icons but without them now you can work
@ # Why not in this style!:?:

A full menu as the original ----> He is done it will be a week possibly earlier as mentioned above.
Quick search -----> so the missing will as above mentioned, it's new style.
The bottom of the site footer -----> will be done as the original
Profile in the themes forum posts.
The subject of the forum.
Social networks on the header of the site.
more and more of everything is not to describe in this so to speak a white sheet.

Screenshots

Screenshots

• 2,219 Total Files
  • 40 Total Categories
  • 450 Total Authors
  • 1,560,622 Total Downloads
  • GreenHazePL Latest File
  • R0MaN0 Latest Submitter

23 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

3 members, 16 guests, 0 anonymous users

Neozars, Bing (2), Sixper, ziofff, Google (2)