- Submitted: Apr 26 2019 04:41 PM
- Last Updated: Apr 26 2019 04:41 PM
- File Size: 1.2MB
- Views: 199
- Downloads: 41
- Compatibility: 4.4
Download Member Map 3.6.1
IPS 4.4 ONLY
For IPS 4.3, use version 3.5.7
Member Map is an application that allows your users to put their (Exact or approx) location onto an interactive map. Member Map has a permission model so you can limit which groups can add to the map.
As an administrator you have the ability to create custom groups where your community (when allowed) can place other markers in the map, for example if they would like to post the location of an upcoming meet, exhibits, shops, etc.
If you are a developer and you store location data in your app that you'd like to show on the map, you can now do so creating a membermap/Mapmarkers extension. Instruction on how to use it is included in the auto-generated file.
What's New in Version 3.6.1 (See full changelog)
- Fixed an issue where tasks ran via cron could throw an error
- Added an option to hide the location data for member markers. Improves privacy. This is turned off by default.
- Fixed an issue with the location sync task. When triggered by web traffic the language of the location returned from the MapQuest API could depend on the browser of that user. If you run a german forum, and this task was triggered by a russian user, the result could be in russian. This defaults to english now, but can be overridden by defining "MEMBERMAP_HTTP_LANGUAGE" to something else in your constants.php. It'll also use this constant if the task is triggered from a cronjob.
Other files you may be interested in ..
Dec 16 2012 07:11 PM
Sep 03 2015 10:12 PM
Nov 24 2015 08:36 AM
Nov 25 2015 03:42 AM
Dec 17 2015 07:19 PM
By Rinto Scriptz
Feb 18 2016 12:08 AM
Apr 07 2016 08:18 PM
May 28 2016 11:43 AM
- 2,101 Total Files
- 40 Total Categories
- 424 Total Authors
- 1,442,555 Total Downloads
- Sidebar profile Latest File
- Rinto Scriptz Latest Submitter
18 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
0 members, 13 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bing (3), Google (2)