View other files from this member
- Submitted: Mar 10 2019 04:58 PM
- Last Updated: Mar 12 2019 06:28 AM
- File Size: 14.08K
- Views: 323
- Downloads: 49
- Compatibility: 4.4.x
Download Twitch Channels By Pages ( IP.Content ) 1.0.4
This version has been updated by me to work properly with 4.4.x and Twitch changes.
This is not a custom plugin or an application, This is a custom database by Pages app created and customized for twitch system.
This is also the recreation and upgraded version of Guide: Creating twitch Channels using pages
What is the different? check features
- Twitch status, Online/Offline, Viewers, game name.
- Optionally allowing channel chat, side by side with stream video
- Auto sorting channels by online status.
- Custom block template customized to show one recent stream with user status on block title.
- Responsive design and using IPS css classes which will perfectly suite any theme you're using.
STEP 1 - installing the database
zip file contains 4 files
- Twitch.xml - This is the main database file, Go to ACP > Pages > Database > Create New > Upload Database > and upload the Twitch.xml
After you install the database go to ACP-> Pages > Database > Twitch > Edit > Database Key > Name the database key to TwitchDB and Save.
You will also need to set permissions for custom database fields at ACP > Pages > Twitch > Fields > Then set whatever permission you want for each field.
- CSS.txt - This text file contains the css used for this database, Copy the codes and then Go to, ACP > Pages > Templates > New-> Add CSS File > name it Twitch and Save. from the same page click on CSS tab open the twitch file you created and paste the codes
- Twitch-Block.xml - This is an optional Block template you can use it to show the recent twitch channels, to install this block template go to ACP-> Pages-> Templates > Upload Template.
once you upload the template go to ACP > Blocks > Create New Block > Feed from Twitch > Next > Content > Template > select Twitch_Block template and save the block.
You may also want to make the block to show only one record.
STEP 2 - creating a page for the database
- Go to ACP > Pages > Pages > Add Page > Content Editor > Manual HTML > Next >...
2. Click on Content tab and select Twitch database tag from right side of page, If you have already named the database key to TwitchDB just paste the following tag in Content tab
Other files you may be interested in ..
Sep 19 2016 10:32 PM
Oct 22 2016 02:19 AM
Sep 05 2016 09:57 PM
Oct 15 2018 11:10 PM
Jan 15 2012 11:53 PM
Aug 04 2012 01:40 AM
Aug 04 2012 05:30 AM
Oct 31 2012 05:54 AM
- 2,065 Total Files
- 40 Total Categories
- 418 Total Authors
- 1,422,614 Total Downloads
- [PAID] Brilliant Discord Integration Latest File
- cold Latest Submitter
33 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
2 members, 27 guests, 0 anonymous users
Google (3), nectrouler, energyy, Bing (1)