•  

Important Notification

Members,
For your security and privacy please read this IV News Article to protect your community and your self from IPS. This is urgent and should be taken seriously.
Thank you,
IV Management

Submitter

File Information

• Submitted: Aug 31 2018 03:55 PM
  • Last Updated: Aug 31 2018 03:55 PM
  • File Size: 17.02K
  • Views: 783
  • Downloads: 181
  • Compatibility: 4.3.X

Download F.A.Q

- - - - -

Screenshots
About This File

This application will add a FAQ module to your site allowing admins, moderators even your members if you choose to allow them add frequently asked questions to your site.
Main Features
  • Create unlimited Questions & Answers
  • Create categories to place the Q & A's in
  • Allow certain usergroups to add Q & A's
    • After a user submit's a Q & A it will require approval by the admin or moderators ( Read below )
    • Allow moderators to add Q & A's without needing approval
  • Allow moderators to be able to approve member submitted Q & A's
    • Moderators with approval access will receive a notification when a user submits a Q & A
    • Pending submissions will also show a little green button showing that is it pending
  • Pick and choose to either use a javascript show/hide feature for the answers or choose to show the answers using Ajax pop up's
  • If there are pending submissions to the Q & A moderators with approval permissions will see a button on the FAQ with the amount of pending submissions there are
  • Easily add / edit / move / disable / enable or delete any Q & A from the front end
How to install
  • Download the .tar file and go to your ACP then applications and install the downloaded file

New Features
  • You can now pick to choose from showing the answers using either the javascript show/hide or show them using Axax pop up's
  • You can now add Q & A's from the front end
  • You can now allow members to submit Q & A's
    • Each member submitted Q & A will require approval
    • You can approve these from the front end
  • You can now also edit, delete, approve, move, disable or enable each Q & A from the front end
  • Allow moderators to approve member submitted Q & A's
    • When a user submits a Q & A the moderators with approval permissions will receive a notification
  • Allow moderators to add Q & A's without requiring approval
  • Added a new table to the front FAQ with all the pending submissions listed
    • Only moderators with approval permissions will be able to see this
  • Added a new setting in the ACP allowing you to change the F.A.Q text above the FAQ table on the front
  • Added a new setting so you can pick the amount of Q & A's to show on each page of the table

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots

looks very useful app!
Damn i was looking for a while for that! Cheers lad for share!
It's great, thank you for that.
How do we remove IPSDev branding?

seventeen82
Oct 04 2018 02:22 PM

JohnnyV, on 14 September 2018 - 05:06 PM, said:

It's great, thank you for that.
How do we remove IPSDev branding?

You can open up the file applications/faq/modules/front/faq/main.php and delete the following around line 23
public function execute()
{
  parent::execute();
  if ( !\IPS\Request::i()->isAjax() AND !\IPS\Settings::i()->IPSDev_Copyright_Remover )
  {
	  $output = "<div style='clear:both;text-align:center;position:absolute;bottom:5px;width:95%;z-index:99;'><a href='https://www.ipsdev.org/' target='_blank' class='ipsType_light ipsType_smaller'>F.A.Q By IPSDev</a></div>";
	  \IPS\Output::i()->output .= $output; 
  }
}

adcantu, on 04 October 2018 - 02:22 PM, said:

You can open up the file applications/faq/modules/front/faq/main.php and delete the following around line 23
public function execute()
{
parent::execute();
if ( !\IPS\Request::i()->isAjax() AND !\IPS\Settings::i()->IPSDev_Copyright_Remover )
{
	 $output = "<div style='clear:both;text-align:center;position:absolute;bottom:5px;width:95%;z-index:99;'><a href='https://www.ipsdev.org/' target='_blank' class='ipsType_light ipsType_smaller'>F.A.Q By IPSDev</a></div>";
	 \IPS\Output::i()->output .= $output;
}
}

Thanks for helping him - I forget a lot to check reviews as I have other items to tend to daily in main forum.

Apple-Man3235
Jan 03 2019 01:45 AM
Thanks a lot but have you a latest version ??

• 2,047 Total Files
  • 40 Total Categories
  • 417 Total Authors
  • 1,408,640 Total Downloads
  • Downloads Plus Latest File
  • adriannx Latest Submitter

36 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

6 members, 28 guests, 0 anonymous users

DrakHaso, oddcrap, bigearbennett, Bing (1), asuncion, Twistyy, SEOAlexRamon, Google (1)