• File Size: 17.02K
  • Views: 425
  • Downloads: 97
  • Compatibility: 4.3.X

Download F.A.Q

- - - - -

Screenshots
About This File

This application will add a FAQ module to your site allowing admins, moderators even your members if you choose to allow them add frequently asked questions to your site.
Main Features
  • Create unlimited Questions & Answers
  • Create categories to place the Q & A's in
  • Allow certain usergroups to add Q & A's
    • After a user submit's a Q & A it will require approval by the admin or moderators ( Read below )
    • Allow moderators to add Q & A's without needing approval
  • Allow moderators to be able to approve member submitted Q & A's
    • Moderators with approval access will receive a notification when a user submits a Q & A
    • Pending submissions will also show a little green button showing that is it pending
  • Pick and choose to either use a javascript show/hide feature for the answers or choose to show the answers using Ajax pop up's
  • If there are pending submissions to the Q & A moderators with approval permissions will see a button on the FAQ with the amount of pending submissions there are
  • Easily add / edit / move / disable / enable or delete any Q & A from the front end
How to install
  • Download the .tar file and go to your ACP then applications and install the downloaded file

New Features
  • You can now pick to choose from showing the answers using either the javascript show/hide or show them using Axax pop up's
  • You can now add Q & A's from the front end
  • You can now allow members to submit Q & A's
    • Each member submitted Q & A will require approval
    • You can approve these from the front end
  • You can now also edit, delete, approve, move, disable or enable each Q & A from the front end
  • Allow moderators to approve member submitted Q & A's
    • When a user submits a Q & A the moderators with approval permissions will receive a notification
  • Allow moderators to add Q & A's without requiring approval
  • Added a new table to the front FAQ with all the pending submissions listed
    • Only moderators with approval permissions will be able to see this
  • Added a new setting in the ACP allowing you to change the F.A.Q text above the FAQ table on the front
  • Added a new setting so you can pick the amount of Q & A's to show on each page of the table

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots

looks very useful app!
Damn i was looking for a while for that! Cheers lad for share!
It's great, thank you for that.
How do we remove IPSDev branding?

seventeen82
Oct 04 2018 02:22 PM

JohnnyV, on 14 September 2018 - 05:06 PM, said:

It's great, thank you for that.
How do we remove IPSDev branding?

You can open up the file applications/faq/modules/front/faq/main.php and delete the following around line 23
public function execute()
{
  parent::execute();
  if ( !\IPS\Request::i()->isAjax() AND !\IPS\Settings::i()->IPSDev_Copyright_Remover )
  {
	  $output = "<div style='clear:both;text-align:center;position:absolute;bottom:5px;width:95%;z-index:99;'><a href='https://www.ipsdev.org/' target='_blank' class='ipsType_light ipsType_smaller'>F.A.Q By IPSDev</a></div>";
	  \IPS\Output::i()->output .= $output; 
  }
}

adcantu, on 04 October 2018 - 02:22 PM, said:

You can open up the file applications/faq/modules/front/faq/main.php and delete the following around line 23
public function execute()
{
parent::execute();
if ( !\IPS\Request::i()->isAjax() AND !\IPS\Settings::i()->IPSDev_Copyright_Remover )
{
	 $output = "<div style='clear:both;text-align:center;position:absolute;bottom:5px;width:95%;z-index:99;'><a href='https://www.ipsdev.org/' target='_blank' class='ipsType_light ipsType_smaller'>F.A.Q By IPSDev</a></div>";
	 \IPS\Output::i()->output .= $output;
}
}

Thanks for helping him - I forget a lot to check reviews as I have other items to tend to daily in main forum.

• 1,852 Total Files
  • 33 Total Categories
  • 397 Total Authors
  • 1,332,623 Total Downloads
  • Evave Latest File
  • thelinkz Latest Submitter

7 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

1 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users

anterwo1234