- Submitted: Aug 08 2018 07:18 PM
- Last Updated: Aug 08 2018 07:18 PM
- File Size: 105.79K
- Views: 146
- Downloads: 52
- Compatibility: 4.1.x ~ 4.3.x
Download Advanced Tags & Prefixes 3.1.10
Do you feel limited by the tag system or prefixes?
This application enhances IPS 4's built-in tag and prefix system. It adds custom styling and fine-grained control over prefixes, plus new settings, enhancements, and helpful moderation tools. Prefixes are explicitly created through the Admin CP, and can be chosen from a separate prefix dropdown when creating a topic or other prefix-enabled content.
Some of its features:
- Define all prefixes manually through the Prefix Manager--even for open-tag systems.
- Show common tags and prefixes across your site with the Tag Cloud Widget.
- Add, fix, merge, and remove tags and prefixes in bulk through the Tag Manager.
- Choose a prefix when posting any prefix-enabled content, separate from tags.
- Control where and how tags and prefixes are displayed.
- Add custom HTML formatting to your prefixes, allowing colors, images, and much more.
- Limit prefixes by member group and location.
- Require a prefix in certain forums*.
- Add tags and prefixes to topics in bulk with Saved Actions or the Mass-Add tool.
- Apply a prefix to topics imported from RSS.
- Set a default prefix and tags for all new topics in a forum*.
- Override the global tag settings by forum*. This lets you enter custom tags in some forums and not others, or change how many tags are required, or have a prefix option without any tags at all.
- Display topic prefixes in the page title, last post info, and as filters under each forum's description, if you want.
* These added settings should work for all tag-enabled content types. The focus of this application is Forums and topics, but it also supports Calendar events and any other tag-enabled content. That being said, I cannot guarantee compatibility with or support all possible applications and circumstances.
By purchasing, you agree to the software license terms, in addition to any terms imposed by IPS or the IPS Marketplace.
What's New in Version 3.1.10 (See full changelog)
- Fixed SQL schema issue causing installation error on some environments.
- Potential fix for lingering mass-add tool issues.
Other files you may be interested in ..
Nov 24 2015 01:05 AM
Aug 23 2016 12:44 AM
Oct 01 2017 07:00 AM
May 04 2017 01:22 AM
Feb 25 2013 05:20 AM
May 24 2013 04:05 AM
Mar 31 2014 11:30 PM
Jun 13 2014 06:58 PM
- 1,806 Total Files
- 33 Total Categories
- 389 Total Authors
- 1,295,955 Total Downloads
- Invisioncommunity RIP Latest File
- SDA Latest Submitter
9 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users
Google (2), Bing (1)