• File Size: 24.48K
  • Views: 650
  • Downloads: 261
  • Compatibility: 4.3

Download Group Colors on User Links 13

- - - - -
Group Colours Colors On User Links 13

Screenshots
This plugin forces most user links throughout the Invision Community to display member group color/formatting. This applies in all places where the \IPS\Member object is used to produce links to a member. Your user name in the cover photo and also on profile hovercards (when you cursor over a username/photo and the mini profile appears) remain un-formatted and probably should remain that way as background images will nearly always conflict with the group formatted color and should remain white. See screens.

Posted Image

If you are wondering why some areas do not have formatted names and others do that is because there are many different ways the userlink is created throughout the suite. If the IPS\Member object is used the group color will be applied automatically. In EVERY other instance additional coding is required. Sometimes easy, other times not. Search and Stream Results are particularly challenging as they actually involve language files with variable passed directly to the language construct. As is right now you will see Search and Stream Results do have group formatting applied but the trailing possessive does not - i.e. Fate's topic. There may be away around this but it will require new language bits and that means translations and so on...

Rainbow Dash
Jul 13 2018 01:55 AM
Thank you for your sharing :)
Thanks Friend!
I'm having a problem, after installing it is asking to update it, and I can't change the colors of the groups.

Posted Image

Thanks!

MechanicWB, on 13 July 2018 - 05:07 AM, said:

Thanks Friend!
I'm having a problem, after installing it is asking to update it, and I can't change the colors of the groups.

Thanks!

The colours need to be edited via the groups settings page.

DaNnIbOi, on 13 July 2018 - 10:16 PM, said:

The colours need to be edited via the groups settings page.

I don't have any option in there to change it... or am I looking in the wrong place? xD

http://prntscr.com/k68h4u
ty

Other files you may be interested in ..

• 1,852 Total Files
  • 33 Total Categories
  • 397 Total Authors
  • 1,332,623 Total Downloads
  • Evave Latest File
  • thelinkz Latest Submitter

8 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

1 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users

anterwo1234