* * * * - 4 Votes

Screenshots
File Name: Subway 3.4.x
File Submitter: Darkknight
File Submitted: 11 Apr 2013
File Category: Skins
Forum Version: 3.4.x

Description:

Subway is based upon the Metro UI theme used in Windows 8. It features a simple colour scheme changer, allowing your members to choose their own colour and pattern combination from a preset array. Perfect for any community, very easy to set custom default colours and even easier to add/replace the existing colours with your own!

Compatible with:

The latest versions of IP Board 3.x, Gallery, Blog, Downloads, Chat, IP.Content and Nexus

Additional info:

The skin is compatible with all major, modern browsers including Internet Explorer (latest versions), Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Opera. After purchasing this skin, you will be able to download it immediately from your Client Area on the forums.

Isn't this missing a skin setting xml hook file?

Edit - NVM.
Is there somewhere i'm missing to change the default "guest" color style?  I can't find it for the life of me (not with the style changer, but the physical default on page load for guests)

majorcyto, on 04 May 2013 - 03:07 PM, said:

Isn't this missing a skin setting xml hook file?

Edit - NVM.
Did you find it? :)
If anyone could help me out with how to set the default theme color I would appreciate it.
Thank you
Please update to Version 3.4.6
thanks
_ipbfsConfig file is there to change setting ... Select edit template
I'm getting Import Failed: Nothing to import! when trying to import the image-set, any ideas on what might couse this?

Isigiel, on 08 February 2014 - 05:04 AM, said:

I'm getting Import Failed: Nothing to import! when trying to import the image-set, any ideas on what might couse this?
I'm getting the same error.

Other files you may be interested in ..

24 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

4 members, 19 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1), r4z0, xexojv2, Robinson, l2renous