View other files from this member
- Submitted: Jan 13 2018 05:30 AM
- Last Updated: Jan 13 2018 05:30 AM
- File Size: 13.02K
- Views: 315
- Downloads: 40
- Compatibility: 4.2
Download TDB Hiding Posts 1.0.0
TDB Hiding Posts
Content moderation can become a chore for most forums. This plugin aims to take more of the work out of hiding content by making some of the more mundane tasks automated.
With this Plug-in, administrators can allow various actions to be taken when hiding content. A new Moderator Topic can be created in a selected Forum, this Topic will contain various information who and why the original post was hidden by a moderator.
Administrators can optionally have a customable Private Message send to the member of the Hidden content, explaining the reason why their content was hidden. Private Messages can be set as no-reply to give hot-head members time to cool down
The hide form now has 4 different options for a moderator to use:
- Hide Reason: This has been changed to a select Option. This select box uses the ‘Warning Reasons’ via the members tab. This makes selecting a hide reason easier for moderators.
- Other Reason: Used as a custom Reason or to override the Hide Reason Selection.
- Member Note: This field will use ‘Default Note’ from the ‘Warning Reason’ options. Moderators can override the ‘Default note for member’ with their own custom reason.
- Moderator Note: This note will only be displayed to Administrators and Moderators, either within the hidden content or the Moderator Topic Post.
- Member Message: The admin can change the Private Message content with a Custom one.
- Date Format: You can change the default date format from the IP Board one. Change to suit your time zone or needs.
- Send Private Message: Admins can select to send a Private Message when Content is hidden.
- Private Message Subject: Enter a Custom Private Message title when sending PM’s.
- Select Default Moderator: Use this option to use a Dummy Moderator for Hiding Content. The real Moderator Name will be obfuscated from the Member. This is used in the Private Message only.
- Allow Private Message Reply?: You can prevent members from replaying to Private Messages to your Moderators. This gives your members some cooling down time before they can find the Forums or Contact Us Form.
- Create Moderator Topic. Elect to create a new Topic in a designated Forum after Hiding Content.
- Moderator Topic Subject: Custom Subject for the Moderator Topic. The Hidden Content URL will be appended to this.
- Topic Forum: Select a forum where Moderator Topics will be created.
Please Note: Only Forum Posts will have will have detailed information to who and why the post was hidden. Please see screenshots.
Other files you may be interested in ..
Oct 05 2013 07:14 AM
Jan 25 2015 12:08 AM
Nov 21 2015 03:34 PM
Nov 25 2015 01:50 AM
Nov 27 2015 12:18 AM
Aug 12 2016 07:34 PM
Aug 19 2016 03:09 PM
Oct 12 2017 05:57 PM
- 1,683 Total Files
- 26 Total Categories
- 366 Total Authors
- 1,220,327 Total Downloads
- Trophies and Medals Latest File
- sagevil Latest Submitter
14 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
1 members, 11 guests, 0 anonymous users
Google (1), Bing (1), gobstys