• Last Updated: Nov 16 2017 04:02 PM
  • File Size: 1.58MB
  • Views: 2082
  • Downloads: 642
  • Compatibility: 4.2

Download (VN42) FLine 1.0.1 1.0.1

* * * - - 1 Votes

Screenshots
Fline is a new, unique theme for your forum. Great design combined with a huge number of settings.
The theme is suitable for any forums of different directions.
Added new types of articles and sliders with the possibility of editing.

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots

Thx
thanks , its really helpful this theme! gonna use it now! :) Keep up.
How do I integrate the other xml files into the theme?
1) Go to ACP -> Look at feel -> edit html / css -> Edit css -> veilon.css Make absolutely any change to the file (Write and erase any character) and save the file.
2) You can disable SVG icons in settings.(Theme settings -> Other -> Enable UserNav SVG Icons  -> OFF)
Excellent been looking for this theme and here it is: Kudos to you

fingerpopping
Dec 13 2017 03:03 AM
This is the best and most good looking theme. I have never felt satisfied with any themes until now. This is great! Thank you!

Edit: I know i'm not the only one trying to find out where to put veilon_articles_block.xml, veilon_articles_slide.xml and veilon_footer_articles.xml.
In the manual you usually write how to install and configure, so far there's only code to copy and paste in the entry file.
If we have another look in the txt file "If you are not working the icon in the user navigation" we find the attempt to instruct us how to integrate the 3 xml files mentioned above.
The thing is that at least on V 4.2.6 there are no "look and feel". You access the HTML and CSS files in Themes and there you press the left button with "< />".
We also don't seem to have the file "veilon.css". But we do have other files! Like "_veilon_fix.css, _veilon_frame.css and _veilon.css".
But these files are not mentioned in either one of the manuals. Don't get me wrong, the template does work without these three files. It's just that you can't use the article slider,
I don't know if anything else gets corrupt without them but so far everything has been fine for me. :)
Tags does work in this Style?
Thanks man, its good work

• 1,673 Total Files
  • 26 Total Categories
  • 363 Total Authors
  • 1,199,057 Total Downloads
  • (BIM42) Chatbox Latest File
  • unknoweb Latest Submitter

25 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

2 members, 21 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2), mosh, Necramonikum