•  

Staff applications open!

We are looking for dedicated members to join the Community Team to help enforce the community rules and make IV a better place for everyone.
Do you think you have what it takes to join? Apply here: http://invision-viru...f-applications/
IV Management

Submitter

File Information

• Submitted: Aug 26 2017 12:00 AM
  • Last Updated: Aug 26 2017 12:00 AM
  • File Size: 12.96K
  • Views: 2499
  • Downloads: 284
  • Compatibility: 4.2

Download Portal 1.7.0

- - - - -

Screenshots
Adds a Portal application to IP.Board. Based upon IP.Board Portal by IPS. Please be sure to direct all support questions or suggestions in the discussion topic rather then at IPS. The Portal is currently exclusive to the IPS Marketplace, I do not support this application elsewhere.

If you use Advanced Tags & Prefixes and you want to integrate Icon on your Portal follow this step

1) Go to AdminCP and Theme

2) click on Edit HTML and CSS

3) Under template select Portal => Front => Browse and select topicRow

4) in line 4 you have this code

<h2 class='ipsType_sectionTitle ipsType_reset'><a href='{$topic->url()}' title='{lang="view_this_topic" sprintf="$topic->title"}' target='_top'>{$topic->title}</a></h2>

5) replace code with this code and save

{{if $topic->prefix()}}
	 <h2 class='ipsType_sectionTitle ipsType_reset'>{template="prefix" group="global" app="core" params="$topic->prefix( TRUE ), $topic->prefix()"}&nbsp;&nbsp;<a href='{$topic->url()}' title='{lang="view_this_topic" sprintf="$topic->title"}' target='_top'>{$topic->title}</a></h2>
{{else}}
		<h2 class='ipsType_sectionTitle ipsType_reset'><a href='{$topic->url()}' title='{lang="view_this_topic" sprintf="$topic->title"}' target='_top'>{$topic->title}</a></h2>
{{endif}}

PS: I use Advanced Tags & Prefixes V3.1.8 it works perfectly with IPS community suite 4.2.2

Enjoy,

What's New in Version 1.7.0 (See full changelog)

• Compatibility update for IP.Board 4.2.x.

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots

thank you :)
Thank You for this! :)
Hi Guys, thnx!!!!

Could you leave the portal with 3 columns? If so, how can I do this?

Other files you may be interested in ..

17 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 15 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2)