•  

Staff applications open!

We are currently in need of more staff members. Feel you are ready to take on the tasks of being a Community Team Member? Apply today here: http://invision-viru...f-applications/
IV Management

Submitter

File Information

• Submitted: Jul 17 2016 09:50 AM
  • Last Updated: Jul 17 2016 09:50 AM
  • File Size: 1.08MB
  • Views: 8506
  • Downloads: 989
  • Compatibility: 4.1.13

Download PLAY ARENA 1.0.0

* * * * * 1 Votes

Screenshots
This is the official theme for Play-Arena.ro . The theme was made by Portocala and Shady.

Enjoy :)

SIDE NOTE:
I think this theme has to be the most sexiest theme I have ever seen. :)

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots

Thank you so much!!!! Loved it
Play-Arena always has the best themes
Best theme <3 <3
i cant use it because it says you have to buy this skin and sends on the chat box advertisments every 5 minutes any idea?

Revol^, on 21 July 2016 - 01:21 AM, said:

i cant use it because it says you have to buy this skin and sends on the chat box advertisments every 5 minutes any idea?

What are you talking about?
i mean i installed the theme on my forum but i get automatic messages to the chatbox and says buy the theme or it will be deleted and when i add some of the known plugins like Group Name Indicator,PM Viewer and stuff it says removed! in chatbox

Disturbed11B
Jul 28 2016 06:21 AM
What version of IPS4 is this compatible with... .Im using 4.1.13.2 and am getting this error.

Sorry, there is a problem

The CSRF protection key did not match. This may indicate a plugin or theme is out of date. Please contact technical support for more information.

Error code: 2S119/1

Disturbed11B, on 28 July 2016 - 06:21 AM, said:

What version of IPS4 is this compatible with... .Im using 4.1.13.2 and am getting this error.

The CSRF protection key did not match. This may indicate a plugin or theme is out of date. Please contact technical support for more information.

Error code: 2S119/1

Well that has to do with your forum software. I am using 4.1.12.3. Sorry for the long delay I have been busy.

Mirage_blvck
Sep 07 2016 10:36 PM
@Triqqy
This is the most sexiest theme i ever seen <3
But I have same error when i want delete topic
I'm using v4.1.11
PHP 5.6.24
MySQL 10.1.16-MariaDB
As I said earlier. I don't know the fix for this, doesn't seem like anyone does. But there's a work around. Instead of trying to edit/delete the topics in the "Forum View" go inside the post/topics and click "Topic Moderation" and delete it from there.

Other files you may be interested in ..

• 2,253 Total Files
  • 40 Total Categories
  • 465 Total Authors
  • 1,603,779 Total Downloads
  • Zenyte Latest File
  • Nasteczkowaty Latest Submitter

21 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

2 members, 13 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (2), Bing (4), Seraf, Synerzy