Jump to content

  •  

PMs unavailable

We are aware that PMs are currently not loading. There is an issue with the database. We are working hard to fix this as soon as possible!
Thank you for understanding.
IV Management

Submitter

File Information

  • Submitted: Apr 01 2016 09:28 PM
  • Last Updated: Apr 01 2016 09:28 PM
  • File Size: 210.31K
  • Views: 7164
  • Downloads: 1,097

Download iAwards 1.0.5

- - - - -



Screenshots

This is the Latest version if iAwards for IPB 4.1.9



The long awaited awards application for IPS has arrived!

iAwards provides administrators the ability to award their members with badges that show in their profile and, if chosen, on their posts.

Standalone this application has the ability to manually award members and to award members based on the amount of awards the member has. You can award both from the ACP as well as from the create menu at the top of your site.

In order to give everyone a fully customizable way to award we have integrated it with the Rules application. This gives you the power to award your members based on rules that you create instead of the ones that we think up.

Features include:
  • Choose location of awards – Under the post or under the author pane.
  • Hide awards – To allow members to show the ones they want.
  • Award based on number of awards.
  • Manual awarding.
  • Upgrade Tools for both HQ Awards and Awards (Free).
  • Category and awards management.

Recommended addons:

Automation Rules Lite or Automation Rules Full


Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots


Thank you so much ;)
When are people gonna start putting tutorials on how to input in their downloads? If u want a review, start putting a quick tut on how to put it in, and help save Staff time from support section..

Rinto Scriptz
Apr 20 2016 09:36 PM

KyleTG, on 10 April 2016 - 09:59 PM, said:

When are people gonna start putting tutorials on how to input in their downloads? If u want a review, start putting a quick tut on how to put it in, and help save Staff time from support section..

ACP > Applications > Install Application. Why would there be need for a tutorial. If you have an IPB 4.x it should be plain logical how to install and app or a plugin. I would understand it if was a 3.x where you had to know which folders to upload where but it's not like that anyone. They could not have made it easier in 4.x
All of the files are in a zipped file with two folders inside... Exactly what file do I install in the Apps area as it only accepts Tar files?

insuusvenerati
May 06 2016 04:36 AM

BJack2, on 05 May 2016 - 07:11 AM, said:

All of the files are in a zipped file with two folders inside... Exactly what file do I install in the Apps area as it only accepts Tar files?

Navigate through the zip. You'll see a tar file there to upload. It's in the applications folder.

insuusvenerati
May 11 2016 08:01 AM
There might be an issue with my installation but this app is generating massive amounts of log data. I just cleaned 30 GB of it and only a couple minutes after restarting apache I had another 300 MB of logs.
Is iAwards 1.0.6 or 1.0.7.2 going to be added?

Len Kagamine, on 20 April 2016 - 09:36 PM, said:

ACP > Applications > Install Application. Why would there be need for a tutorial. If you have an IPB 4.x it should be plain logical how to install and app or a plugin. I would understand it if was a 3.x where you had to know which folders to upload where but it's not like that anyone. They could not have made it easier in 4.x

Im really confused on how you install this as there is alot of folders. It only accepts .tar files and its a .zip file? Could you write a instruction to install this? :)
how to add autoawards?
Can somebody help me?

The application you uploaded cannot be installed because it is not a valid application, the archive is corrupt or the file and directory permissions in /applications do not allow it.

Other files you may be interested in ..





18 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

2 members, 13 guests, 0 anonymous users


pkwiadaro, Google (3), xkingslayer